Click on "Holy Experience" on my bloglist to see who this got started.
92. I'm thankful for my family...every one of them!
93. I'm thankful for lyrics in music that cross generations and bring our hearts together in song.
94-95. I'm thankful for the loving gentleness in my Dad's hands manifested in his baby chick tending skills this weekend as they babysat my new chicks. How he helped #4 out of its shell and gave him water by hand. How my Mom couldn't help baby talking to the chicks, as I promised her she would!! Their care of my babies brought back a flood of memories of their kind, loving ways that have been my experience for all but 26 years of their lives, before me. I think those memories could count for 1000 or more by themselves!
96. I'm thankful for my 4 little miracle chicks I can take to school today and excite the students who have patiently waited for their hatching.
97. I'm thankful for sleepless times during the night and how my Bible study sisters and I agreed we should use those times to pray and listen. They and their children came to my mind, just as we promised to do for each other. It takes away the night fears and gives a purpose to those long moments. I'm thankful for THEIR prayers too!
98. I'm thankful for a solid family and stability in our home as we pray for a specific girl, in foster care, who doesn't have that.
99. I'm thankful for selfless people who open their homes for hurting children. If only we all did it, what a better place this world would be!
100. I'm thankful that counting my first 100 blessings was easy and flowed out. 1000 seems small considering every little thing!
Have a wonderful week! Let me know you stopped by. I love company!
You are the sweetest . I am thankful to "know" caring people such as you. I wish you weren't afraid in the night..
ReplyDeletedeb
What a beautiful list. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteTrish
Stopping by...enjoying your thankfulness! :) (((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI think that Thankfulness is fertilizer for our hearts and souls.