Sunday, October 11, 2009

MULTITUDE MONDAY!

Time to count on to my 1000 gifts....

This past week we've been going thru the hoops of becoming a foster family. It isn't just foster paretns, because this is a family decision. We were asked for a place to live...we called the authorities...they started the process...we prayed some more...we interviewed...we will hear if the placement is granted sometime this week.

That is my 101...someone wants to find refuge in our home.

102...We all want to do this, if it is God's will.

103...God has given us a peace about his decision and there is not apprehension.

104...God is bigger than any problems any child has. He IS.

105....God answers prayers.

106....Psalms 23.

107...our education system is facing major cuts, soon. My job may be in jeopardy. God knows the plan and that is enough for me.

108...four little baby chicks are depending on me. Two weeks ago they were the size of eggs, now they are sooo much bigger! Nature is cool!

109....there is no such thing as coincidence, and I'm thankful to believe that.

110...Today I lived..I breathed..I saw, felt, heard, smelled, touched. Today is a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I will pray for you... how unbelievable that you will rise up and take in a foster child.
    Beautiful you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a precious gift to offer children a home for however long they need it. James 1:27 in practice. Our family has been there...we will be praying for yours as you head down this path. Blessings.

    Thank you for sharing your list with us.

    ReplyDelete