Sunday, December 12, 2010

more gift counting....

951. Today I'm thankful for the nagging feeling that I haven't finished my 1000 gifts and I've taken time off of blogging!
952. I'm thankful for quick healing, thanks to Young Living oils.
953. For my new foster daughter, Skyler
954. For the little things she says that remind me that not everyone lives in a big world.
955. For Christmas lights
956. For kindness
957. For GENTLENESS in leadership of churches.
958. For new days and new opportunities
959. i'm thankful for my daughter's and my son's personalities..for their differences and the beauty in both.
960. For St. Judes
961. For my green flannel blanket from the Taos arts and crafts show.
962. For thing to hope for.
963. I'm thankful for today. It was a good day.
964. I'm thankful for a commitment I heard a church make to its new members. Usually it is expected the other way. It was amazing.
965. I'm thankful for Bible verses that give me peace.
966. ...and for all of the verses that guide me and help me know what to do.
967. For every laugh and giggle in my classroom.
968. my grandmothers birthday is in 2 days. I'm so thankful for every single memory of her. every. single.one. And there are many, many.
969. for our friend, Rob. he is amazing.
970. And our other friend Rob too.

No comments:

Post a Comment