Monday, September 13, 2010

Multitude Monday--counting my 1000 gifts

Another Monday rolls around and more blessings to be counted. They never, ever run out!


851, 852, 853 854: These particular four kiddos who spent Jamie's 16th birthday evening roasting marshmallows and relaxing around the campfire.
855. For teenage laughter
856. For good, wholesome friendships that last.

857. For Brayden's laughter
858. For sharing moments of "toffee" drinking with Great Grandma

859. For beauty on the inside and out.
860. For friends who share more than just sports. Sisters at heart.



861. For men who aren't afraid to wear PINK...even when it proudly sports his sister's name on it! I



4 comments:

  1. I'm still enjoying your count, Marlene. It's a whole new vision to keep a focus on the positives. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog from afar. I was raised the same way you were raised. I have since left. I can read from your blog that you truly have found Jesus. Here is a blog that I believe you would just love. This family was already awesome and then they were "called" to go to Haiti. Start with March 2010 posts and read to the present, I guarantee you will be in awe. I just thought I would pass this along and I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to post the link, sorry.


    http://allthingshendrick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting! I was just wondering if I still have some readers out there! :)

    I will check out that blog.

    ReplyDelete