Oh so thankful for cousins, relaxing fun days, smiles galore and shaded swimming pools! (up to #689)
For FAST times that blow all of the thoughts and worries from your brain and rattle your body so much that the extra ones jiggle right out! (Jess and Selina) (690)
For Aunties, for nephews, for nieces. For the bonds that make my sisters kids mine and my kids theirs. (#691-694)
For teasing! For powdered sugar donuts that are yucky and smiles that say, "Oh no they aren't!" For Great nieces....cause plain ol' nieces were pretty special already! For life jackets too! Especially pink ones. (#695-701)
For KISSES!!! and how they are so much more fun when someone is saying ,"Don't you DARE kiss my daughter!!!"(#702-703)
For fun times. For little girls who think they are big and for big girls who were just little yesterday! (#704-706)
Should I be thankful for dorky "I'm cool" looks? Yes, I am. And for toes that in "tippy" position make us taller women! (#707-708)I'm thankful for faith. For peace beyong understanding. For answered prayers. I'm thankful that I KNOW fear is not of God and therefore, he can and will replace it when we ask. I'm thankful for doctors who understand urgency in a mother's eyes and are willing to skip lunch to make it right. I'm thankful for being a mother. For the nurture God puts in us.
I'm thankful...I'm thankful... (#709-715)
Fun pictures. Everyone is changing so much!
ReplyDeleteAhhem.....You will have to remember that I don't Facebook. So I had no idea what was going on recently until I heard it through the grapevine. I would have loved to come and been with you guys during your dr visits/stays. PLease know we are here for you both in prayer and in love. We are praying for a speedy recovery for Cody.