Monday, June 14, 2010

Multitude Monday

#674 It is SUMMER!!

676. We've had nice rains. No more drought! The green grass and weeds are so beautiful this year!

677. I'm thankful for old friends. The ones who love you no matter what. They love you in the dark, so to say....for who you are on the inside, not just what they see.

678. I'm thankful Riley is out of Afganistan. I think I can count that one every day.

679. I'm thankful for healing.

680. Today, a baby calf was born. I'm thankful for the miracle of life, of birth, that never gets old and always gives me goosebumps.

681. I'm thankful for the freedom to juggle my schedule. Routine is great, but I love having times when there is not an agenda. Ahhh....nice.

682. I'm thankful for the truths in scriptures that are new all the time.

683. I'm thankful for cold iced tea on the porch!

684. For the blue sky that is only this color here.

685. I love clean laundry! Especially dried in the sun.

Have a beautiful week. Enjoy every moment, every person.
Forgive. Heal relationships.
Hug.
Say I love you.
Make the best of what you have..always.

No comments:

Post a Comment