
I am the Middle Mom. One foster daughter still calls me "Momene". This week, we say "good bye" to another..Skyler. She's being adopted to a family in Washington! We are happy for her!

Jess taught songs and dance at VBS. One of my kids' favorite weeks of the year!
Including...the water fights! Below, Cody is laying on the hot pavement trying to warm up!

And then, a day in the city that makes my soul happy!!!
First, a chat with St. Francis de Asisi. All I want to know is WHY, of all animals, did the sculptor choose the prairie dog????

What huge eyes you have, my dear!

LOVE these 3!

And a day at the pool. I had to put this one on just because their smiles are so beautiful! This is my son and his friend, Hattie.

...and some pretty girls! My daughter and her friend Natale (Italian..no, I didn't spell it wrong, YOU said it wrong!)
No comments:
Post a Comment