
My J-bird jumping in, against my better wishes!(she has been sick). She has always been my adventure seeker!

By son with another of his "sisters" from school..miss Tracy. FREEZIN!

My non dare devil son loved this experience. Ugh..I liked only have ONE dare devil!

Never, ever had I been here before!

JD with his "other" daughter. We love this girl so much! She'll always be part of our family after she lived with us for 9 months. It was like a gestation period!

My kids with their Gonzales sister who is now at UNM. We miss you Raena!!

State Band champs!!! SOOOOOOO proud of them!
Marlene - your kids have grown and changed so much since I first started following your blog. Yours was one of my first contacts into the blogging world. :) Hope things are going well for you... I still love your sunny outlook on life.
ReplyDeleteIn Cody's FREEZING picture..his arm looks great!
ReplyDelete