I specifically remember this night at home. Lori was in college, I in high school. We were being goofy(Mostly her. I was just a bystander, as I remember it :). She was drinking out of the coffee pot..I have a picture to prove it..and our parents were already in bed. Yeah, I get the blame for being the ornry one...if only I carried a camera more often, I could have proven that my sisters were really the ones to blame! (That's why I take a camera with me most days, now!)Saturday, December 20, 2008
Who gets the blame?
My sister, Lori, often has blamed me for her girls ornriness, misbehavior and other traits of their personalities. WELL..in packing things up, I found these pictures. Looks to me like SHE gets the blame for some of my kids misbehavior!!!
I specifically remember this night at home. Lori was in college, I in high school. We were being goofy(Mostly her. I was just a bystander, as I remember it :). She was drinking out of the coffee pot..I have a picture to prove it..and our parents were already in bed. Yeah, I get the blame for being the ornry one...if only I carried a camera more often, I could have proven that my sisters were really the ones to blame! (That's why I take a camera with me most days, now!)
I specifically remember this night at home. Lori was in college, I in high school. We were being goofy(Mostly her. I was just a bystander, as I remember it :). She was drinking out of the coffee pot..I have a picture to prove it..and our parents were already in bed. Yeah, I get the blame for being the ornry one...if only I carried a camera more often, I could have proven that my sisters were really the ones to blame! (That's why I take a camera with me most days, now!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha! What great pictures!
ReplyDeleteJessi reminds me so much of Lindsy.......